Monday 18 July 2011

update

Posted photos of new build as promissed, also just to squash the myth that all people on sl are sex maniacs or rather large people as seen on tv a while ago. I have met some very intelligent people here on secondlife, i have learnt a lot regarding computing & building etc. I myself am an ex muso, so i love music so i build a club, makes sense, i enjoy it as i love computers, building & tweaking them, so a lot of us are normal.
Actually sl must be absolutely fabulous for someone with a dissability, if you are in a wheelchair, with a computer & sl you can do anything you wish.
I've only posted this because someone was slagging sl off the other day, & i just thought i should say my piece, not that i expect many people to read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Did the groups in the 70’s including Germany, backed the Hollies on tenor with Jimmy Jewel on alto for 3 months, playing the universities, Mecca bands, then clubs & cabaret, now making videos for YouTube & lovin it.