Thursday 28 January 2010

The ballroom on the bay

Welcome to Filignano, my little patch on Secondlife. Being a lover ov computers i just had to have a look at Secondlife & have been hooked ever since. i don't get all that much time these days but i love building & being a muso, having been in Mecca bands & clubs in real life, well there we are, my very own ballroom on the bay.
I don't hold events or live music as i find it too much hassle, for one thing, i play saxes so i cannot play a sax, sing, twiddle all the knobs on a mixer, backing tracks & keep streaming spot on all at the same time. So i am in the process of creating a few spots of my own stuff & some of my favourite tracks & just stream into my place.
So if you're passing my place in SL anytime please feel free to drop in, & maybe im me to say hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Did the groups in the 70’s including Germany, backed the Hollies on tenor with Jimmy Jewel on alto for 3 months, playing the universities, Mecca bands, then clubs & cabaret, now making videos for YouTube & lovin it.